Head of Digital Acquisition
Head of Digital Acquisition - Do you have experience developing an online business and want to take on a new challenge? A fast-paced online fashion company based in Manchester City Centre require a new Head of Digital Acquisition to lead their talented team of Digital and E-commerce experts!
Head of Digital Acquisition - About the company:
Our client is a unique fashion company who are moving into brand new offices in the creative and trendy city of Manchester. They have very high and achievable ambitions and are therefore on the hunt for a highly talented Head of Digital Acquisition to join their new team and play a central role in their growth!
Head of Digital Acquisition - About the role:
The Head of Digital Acquisition will have strong commercial awareness, and previous experience using digital marketing strategies to grow an online business. This is the most senior role in the team, and is very exciting and fast-paced! The successful candidate will lead a team of digital and ecommerce experts, manage external agencies, and develop the growth strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Head of Digital Acquisition:
- Manage and schedule social media accounts to enhance brand awareness.
- Work with the external agency to improve the customer journey to help drive conversion and increase AOV’s.
- Consistently identify opportunities to attract new customers.
- Manage budgets and core KPI’s.
- Create increased traffic to the website across Google Shopping, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, and Display.
- Work on email and direct marketing campaigns to segment and retarget existing customers.
- Build brand credibility and SEO strategy through Digital PR strategies.
Required Skills and Attributes of the Head of Digital Acquisition:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Can effectively motivate and lead a team, setting clear KPI’s.
- Experience growing an online business.
- Experience with the full digital marketing spectrum.
- Strong knowledge of how to increase website traffic through a variety of platforms.
- Experience using Magento, Google Analytics, and MailChimp.
- A passion for Digital Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Proficient in IT and software.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing effective marketing strategies.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Apply today!