Digital Marketing Associate Director
Nene Recruitment are working with an International Client based in Huntingdon and looking to recruit for a brand new position within the company.
Are you a passionate, driven and creative digital expert looking for a new challenge?
This senior role will give you the opportunity to shape something special. Digital is a key pillar in their customer experience strategy and they need someone to take them to the next level.
Working in a global organisation and commercial team the diversity of focus and responsibility is extremely wide and exciting - and you can help shape direction and set trajectory of their continued growth and success.
If you feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and technical ability to make this role your own then get in touch and help them become an even stronger player in their markets!
• Motivating, developing and managing digital marketing team to become best in class
• Developing and implementing a first class structure and process for digital assets and technologies including best practice documentation
• Working closely with marketing directors, managers and brand team to refine, enhance and apply messaging and go-to-market strategies across digital landscape
• Formulating and oversee initiatives —including A/B tests, content generation, blog, social media presence and paid social campaigns, inbound and outbound digital marketing tactics, and SEO/SEM— that will enhance our customer acquisition efforts across entire marketing funnel
• Managing, monitoring and analyzing all of our online marketing channels and making data-driven recommendations about resource allocation, spend optimization, and ROI
• Ensuring all digital marketing platforms and channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) are brand consistent
• Measuring digital ROI and KPIs and preparing and managing digital budget
• Developing and executing strategies for testing new online marketing channels
• Leading, developing and expanding our social media presence to gain increased reach, interaction and contact/account expansion
• Managing and improving our online content, considering SEO, Google analytics and online brand reputation
• Continually assessing performance of all online campaigns to ensure our lead targets and growth goals are met with direct feedback to marketing directors, associate directors and managers
• Monitoring competition’s digital impacts and reporting on a regular basis to marketing department including recommendations for Envigo
• Proactively identifying key digital technology developments critical to Envigo’s growth
• Partnering with data analysts and SFDC teams to ensure alignments and required data flows are robust and accurate
EXPERIENCE AND DESIRABLE SKILLs:
• Proven work experience as a digital marketing leader preferably in large / global organisation
• Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing strategies
• Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function and their applications
• Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
• Strategic and hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, marketing automation and CRM software
• Influencing and negotiation skill set for the best management of supplier and internal stakeholder
• Deep comprehension of web design
• Energetic and creative with a desire to succeed
• Strong problem solving and analytical capability
• Excellent project management skills
• Proven team management and development skills
• Excellent written verbal communication skills
• Degree in marketing, digital technologies or relevant field
If you would like more information about the recruitment process and feel that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role then please apply.