Bookkeeper / Finance Assistant
Juice Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a family run, successful logistics company with the appointment of an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team.
This is a superb opportunity to work alongside an experienced Finance Manager, ensuring the smooth running of the small department.
- Bank reconciliations
- Updating excel / Spreadsheets
- Posting to Nominal, Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Sales ledger processing, orders, invoices, statements & receipts
- Cash book processing - bank receipts & cash postings
- Checking and reconciling customer & suppliers accounts and ledgers
- Helping preparation of annual accounts (with an external accountant)
- Assisting with the preparation of profit and loss reports
- Providing administrative support for the Directors
- Credit control and managing client debts
The successful candidate will be a proactive team player, who demonstrates a proactive, can do attitude. You will thrive in working in small team environments, with an adaptable approach to work.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent excel knowledge (with an understanding of pivot tables)
- Excellent standard of numeracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a proactive, can do attitude
- Take ownership and proactively solve problems
- To be able to work with minimal support and guidance
- Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Free onsite parking