Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking experienced Support Workers to provide the highest quality of care and assistance to our service users in the centre of Aberdeen and the surrounding suburbsthrough ourlocal branch.
As a Newcross Support Worker, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other care agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.
For this role you will need to be willing to work in a variety of environments, yet we will ensue that you receive full training and support so you will always have the correct skills for the job.The Role
Newcross relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for. We take pride in the quality of our care, so we're looking for experienced support workers with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
You will encourage and support clients in their day-to-day lives, championing their needs and enabling them to live more fulfilling lives. You will be providing care that supports life activities, enabling people to live as independently as possible, whilst providing essential support with washing, dressing, personal care and meal times.
If you take pride in giving the best possible care that enhances the well-being and quality of life of every individual you care for, we can offer you flexible shifts that fit around your family or other job commitments.
Our ideal candidate would have access to their own vehicle.Newcross Benefits:
- Salary up to £13.70/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Paid weekly, on time and accurately.
- Manage your availability, timesheets and payslips online in your own account area.
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and Free uniform
- Agreed travel and mileage expenses (for most clients).
- Genuine 'out of hours' contact centre available 24 hrs a day
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Free training through credits earned as you work
Newcross healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress in your career.The local branch
Our Aberdeen branch - our first office in the North of Scotland, is located in Golden Square. We are a short 8-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus. We cover areas throughout north and south Aberdeenshire.
You will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- SVQ2 in Health and Social Care (highly preferable)
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.