Finance Analyst required
Following internal progression, this market leading business and well recognised brand are currently seeking a Finance Analyst to join their team. Based in Northampton, the purpose of this role is to deliver management accounting and strong analytical support to the department finance team in order for financial and commercial decisions to be ass beneficial as possible. This will also require a confident personality who is able to deliver accurate and insightful reports to the operations team and finance business partners.
Ideally the desired candidate will be part qualified and looking to continue studying and this will be supported by the client as progressive and aspirational characters are vital for the business as they continue to grow. Further more an advanced level of Excel would be beneficial but not essential as training and support is at hand.
Key accountabilities of the Finance Analyst:
- Produce and continue to develop KPI reports for business improvement
- Provie a key role in implementation of a new reporting system for data analysis
- Prepare and produce the month end pack that is clear and concise
- Become an active member in driving the 5 year plan , budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Full month end involvement inclusive of P&L, balance sheet and variance report production
- Further relevant and ad hoc tasks
If you are looking to move to an excellent business that provide long term development and opportunities then this is an excellent role for you to apply for. if you would like further information please call me on or email me .