Morgan Hunt is working in partnership with a leading health charity to help them find a new Philanthropy Manager to join their team. This permanent position is based out of their Office in Bristol.
You will be leading on maximising income from charitable trusts, high net worth individuals and grant funders to achieve annual financial targets by engaging, managing and inspiring prospects, donors and senior volunteers. Working closely with the Director of Income Generation, you will develop strategies, annual action plans and budgets to ensure targets are achieved.
Essential Criteria -
* Demonstrable success of securing significant income from charitable trusts, foundations and high net worth individuals
* Experience of researching trusts, foundations, high net worth individuals and identifying opportunities with an understanding of sector trends, grant sources and cultivating & securing significant gifts
* Proven track record of achieving challenging financial targets
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven experience of developing and managing effective long term relationships with trusts and foundations and of supporting senior volunteers, staff and trustees to maximise donor relationships
* Experience of developing and implementing cultivation events which inspire and engage major donor audiences
For a fundraiser, opportunities don't get much better than this. The charity is fundraising focused and delivers tangible positive change across the health sector in Bristol. For more information, please contact Ben Pountney at Morgan Hunt or 'Apply Now'
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.