IT Support Technician - 2nd Line Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider
Our Client is a local IT support business providing a managed service of IT support to a growing customer base. Currently we are looking for a dynamic, motivated and focused individual to join our technical team.
The successful candidate will have worked within a 2nd line Support Role who has a range of experience which means they will be effective at supporting our customers either remotely or onsite.
You will have a customer focused attitude along with the ability to prioritise your work load along with your manager’s involvement.
- Microsoft Windows Client OS’s
- Microsoft Server admin experience
- Active Directory Admin experience
- Hyper-V & Failover Clustering Admin experience
- Exchange Server Admin experience
- Remote Desktop Server experience
- Office 365 experience
- Mobile Phone & Tablet configuration experience
- Wired and Wireless Networking & Firewall Configuration experience
- Apple Mac experience
- 2FA experience