Business Development Manager
Do you have a background in Business Development within Creative Media agencies?
Juice are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading and highly reputable Media organisation on an exciting Business Development Manager position.
Due to the continued success of the business and growth in Bristol, we are looking for a passionate, driven, and naturally self-motivated Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities, inclusive but not limited to:
- Sourcing, qualifying and closing of new clients
- Developing and managing a robust pipeline of new business prospects and opportunities
- Preparing and delivering pitches to individuals and organisations
- General writing, organisation and project management including writing client proposals, submitting tenders, pricing up work, managing budgets and project timelines
- Set up efficient systems to manage project timelines and milestones
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of winning new accounts, nurturing existing accounts, creating a stable pipeline and delivering strong pitches.
You will have previously worked in a sales or new business environment and thrive in building relationships with clients.
The role is offering a highly competitive package of:
Salary £30,000-£37,000 and an OTE of £46,000
Central Bristol and flexibility of home working
If this sounds like the next exciting step in your career, please do not hesitate and contact Summer at Juice recruitment today!