An exciting opportunity has arisen at a global bank to join a team leading the fight against fraud across an entire bank on a global scale. Managing a team of some of the industries best, this role is a unique chance in many respects to further develop not only an individuals fraud capabilities but also that of the banks.
It offers an incredible opportunity to become as well one of the industries best.
The successful candidate ideally will have the following-
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools, such as SQL or SAS
- Experience in transaction monitoring
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience with people management
- Working knowledge of fraud & financial crime systems, as well as detection tools such as (Actimize, Theartmatrix, Arcot, Falcon, Detica, Hunter)
- Experience in amending fraud & financial crime strategies
- High attention to detail
- Experience handling large volumes of data
As a global financial institution a clear vision and strategy is essential to helping protect its millions of customers everyday from the very real threat of criminal activity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this job is for you. Apply today.