Job Title: Financial Analyst
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
Hours: 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
My client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger and Finance Administrator to ensure accuracy of the accounts payable ledger, as well as other financial administration duties.
Main Purpose of Job:
To ensure that the sales, gross margin analysis and cost production analysis are conducted and communicated in accordance with month end, budget, ad-hoc and Group deadlines.
- To analyse, communicate monthly reports and advise departments about production variances and gross margins.
- Ensure Projects, such as Installation, Maintenance and Repairs are correctly accounted for.
- Reconcile Leased sales.
- Apportionment of overhead by allocation models.
- Conduct inventory management with all relating financial ratios.
- Ensure the slow moving inventories are fully provisioned.
- Ensure that the stock and scrap reconciliations are completed.
- Adhere to month end, budget, ad-hoc and Group deadlines.
- To work on the budget preparation, in conjunction with Management.
- Liaise with auditors, as and when required.
- Perform any other duties, as requested by Management.
- To manage productivity savings and capital expenditure.
Ideal Job Competencies/Key Skills:
- Part qualified in CIMA is essential
- It is essential the candidate has experience of working within the manufacturing industry.
- Inquisitive mind with the ability to challenge systems and processes.
- Sage 200, Mapics and Microsoft Access software use is desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Level is required.
- Be able to communicate well at all levels inside and outside the company.
- Be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Be well organised, able to plan and manage multiple tasks.
- Be self motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to travel within, outside the UK and work away from base location as necessary.
- Able to work in a demanding environment.
- Current & valid UK driving licence required (travel within the UK and abroad when necessary).
- Flexibility regarding working hours is essential.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Career progression
You can apply for this position directly through this advertisement, or for further information on this vacancy please email or call .
HRGO are an equal opportunities employer and employment agency. HRGO are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.