Junior IT Project Manager
A leading organisation is seeking a Junior IT Project Manager to manage the planning and delivery of IT and business critical projects ensuring that all development departments are on schedule.
The chosen candidate will be involved in the management and successful delivery of a greenfield CMS system and a number of other business critical projects. You will be responsible for the correct specification writing of each project and overseeing the programmers execution of these projects. You will interpret and quantify business needs including costings, resource allocation, risks, bugs, post implementation support and daily reporting on progress to the Operations manager.
IT Project Manager Key Skills:
- Minimum 3+ year's experience of IT project management, handling multiple small projects or larger relatively complex projects.
- Experience of Development Teams.
- Experience of working on digital technology projects desirable.
- Agile or Prince 2 qualifaction ( Desireable )
- MS Project / Sharepoint / JIRA
- Knowledge of implementing Patient Administration and other clinical systems preferable
IT Project Manager Accountabilities & Activities:
- Plan and deliver technical projects, including elements of business change or business process re-engineering.
- Ensure a sufficiently detailed plan is maintained to deliver projects within agreed criteria. This would include deliverables, costs, development and implementation of systems.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently as required.
- Provide sound and considered technical input during all phases of the project life cycle, ensuring the solutions meet both the requirements of the request, as well as the overall technical strategy
- Establish and maintain relationships with technical teams and teams of cross-functional experts to achieve deadlines, budgets and project outputs.
- Ensure that projects deliver outputs supported by the appropriate documentation, enabling IT to provide successful live operations and adequate post implementation support.
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.