Business Travel Consultant
FCm Travel Solutions is a global business travel management provider spanning more than 75 countries worldwide. We have not only been named World's Leading Travel Management Company, but we have also featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For (for eight years) and Great Places to Work 2011. No wonder why our average staff retention is nine years.
FCm Travel Solutions is seeking a Business Travel Sales Consultant to join their high performance sales team in London. Within this people-focused and sales driven positon, you'll primarily be responsible for overseeing the itineraries of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly and dynamic team.
FCm Travel Solutions offers an exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our team an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Generous commission and uncapped earning potential
- Discounted travel and access to excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events that are the envy of the industry e.g. Our high performers recently flew to Las Vegas for the annual Global Gathering
- Career progression programme that will open doors to global career opportunities
- Free health advice, fitness sessions, and financial planning consultations
- Comprehensive sales training from Flight Centre's home-grown success stories
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
FCm Travel Solutions aims to employ people who are not only experienced, but also remarkably savvy when it comes to business, we find that's the best way to keep our clients travel plans running smoothly.
What We're Looking For:
- 2 years experience in International Travel Sales
- Strong educational background (e.g Degree or 2 A level's - C grade or above)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A strong client focus