Team Leader - EL/PL department
Cute Resource Solutions are pleased to be working with a fast-growing Law Firm, who are currently looking for several Team Leaders to join their business with the main objective being to manage a team within the EL/PL division. Our client is looking for a suitable individual to manage a team of MOJ EL/PL Case Managers; they are also looking for someone to manage a team of Non-MOJ Case Handlers, all within the EL/PL division.
As a Team Leader, you will be required to manage a team Case Managers - ensuring that they are always providing an excellent customer service, hitting their KPIs and developing their careers. An overview of your responsibilities is as follows;
- Allocate work to team members
- Supervise the team members, ensuring that their work is of the correct standard
- Arrange and run performance reviews with your team members - set KPIs too
- Monitor the finances
- Ensure that the case management system is used correctly at all times
To be a successful candidate you will have worked in a similar position and will have the following skills/experience:
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive OR have a wealth of personal injury experience within a Law Firm
- Litigation experience
- Knowledge and understanding of employers’ liability and public liability
- Experience of supervising a team - developing and coaching
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience working with a case management system
- Knowledge of technical quantum issues
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business that is quickly growing - if this opportunity appeals to you, please get in contact with Hannah in the Cute Office.
Please note, Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy and client.