Lead Web Developer

Recruiter
Vantage Consulting
Location
West Midlands
Posted
09 Jan 2018
Closes
15 Feb 2018
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Lead Web Developer Permanent Birmingham £35k - £45k PHP, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, CMS, ReactJS, VueJS, TDD, Agile My Birmingham city centre based client is recruiting for a Lead Web Developer to join a growing development team and take ownership of a very unique and diverse role. This position is perfect for someone who wants to come in and shape their own role, and have a big impact of process and procedures for the development team. This is still a 75% hands on Web Development role, with the other 25% involving project management and leading the team. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with experience of doing a similar role, or a Senior Developer who wants to take the next step in their career. Must Have; 3+ years industry experience working extensively with any PHP platforms Excellent skills in PHP, JavaScript, CSS, HTM, API development High standard of front end web development skill Strong organisational skills Team player with a solid work ethic Up to date on the latest trends and technologies The desire to implement best practice process (TDD, Agile methodologies) Advantageous; Modern reactive JavaScript frameworks (VueJS, ReactJS, AngularJS) PHP MVC frameworks OOP, SOLID principles History of implementing TDD or Agile methodologies Digital Agency Experience Benefits; A role that you can shape in to your own Pension Scheme Healthcare Bonus Scheme Personal Development Plan Free Gym Membership Social Events, monthly paid lunches out Excellent access via public transport PHP, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, CMS, ReactJS, VueJS, TDD, Agile Commutable from; Birmingham, Dudley, West Brom, Stourbridge, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull