IT Sales Account Manager
A market leading IT organisation based in Central Birmingham are looking to recruit an 'IT Sales Account Manager'.
You will be required too -
- Speak to key decision makers and book meetings for the external sales teams to attend.
- Whilst hitting appointment booking and conference call targets, develop the skills necessary to progress a career to external sales.
You will have a minimum 1 years sales experience.
The role is paying a minimum £34K (£24K basic, 10K bonus/commission (uncapped)
Job Proposition -
Join a vibrant Sales environment focused on hitting targets and making money. Full and on-going training, coaching & mentoring is provided by the Sales Academy Manager along with many different departments within the organisation. This will expose you to the very large world of IT Sales where you will become valuable to the whole market.
Once a candidate has gained the confidence and ability to consistently hit a monthly target on a consistent basis with well qualified opportunities for the account managers, the career progression really begins. Development is designed to take a maximum of 12-24 months.
The individual’s determination to complete the Academy will determine how quickly the candidate will move on from a telemarketing role into an external environment where earning potential significantly increases. This will be assessed by the Sales Academy Manager and Sales Director on a regular basis and subsequently lead to further training focused on developing the candidate for an external role.
You MUST have the following skills / background -
- Experience in hitting targets and working to KPI’s.
- Excellent communication skills - able to build and maintain productive relationships at all levels over the telephone and face to face.
- Well educated, well presented, confident, organised, efficient.
- Enthusiastic, lively, self-motivated and energetic team player.
- Willing to go the extra mile and demonstrating drive, determination and dedication to a career in IT sales.
- IT literate- as a minimum: MS Word, Excel, Outlook
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving IT organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!