Designate Manager - South West
Here at Sofa Workshop, we are immensely proud to make beautiful furniture, handcrafted to order in our British workshops. We are looking for a hands on retail Store Designate Manager who has a proven track record in managing a team to drive store success, an enthusiasm for luxury products and a determination to exceed customer expectations.
The position of Store Manager Designate is a fantastic way to embed yourself into the Store Manager role whilst working flexibly across a number of store locations throughout the South West (covering Bath, Bristol and Exeter).
Through the induction and training programme you’ll fully get to grips with the business, culture and our customers plus meet a number of teams in your designated region. Post induction and training, you will be responsible for the positive impact of sales, profits and standards within your designate store. It is our intention that you’ll complete a number of months in a Designate role supporting Stores in your region, following which you will take responsibility for your own store as soon as a position becomes available.
What makes you the perfect Store Manager Designate?
· An excellent track record in Management ideally within Retail or working with a premium brand
· Established record for achieving excellent results in KPI’s, Sales and Profits
· Demonstrate effective performance in problem solving, decision making, building relationships, developing self and staff, planning and organising, and managing through others
· Being a role model who consistently delivers an amazing customer experience
· Passion for our products with a competitive spirit
· Highly analytical and business minded you would look to add value, and fresh ideas in what is a rapidly expanding business
· Responsible and flexible approach to working hours i.e. working weekends and reasonable additional hours in line with the needs of the business, particularly during busy seasonal periods
· Flexibility with store location is necessary in this role as well as a clean UK driving licence and car
So apart from all of the above, what’s in it for you?
Competitive salary up to £30 k (OTE) depending on experience, "Group Benefits", Pension, Life Insurance and much more.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become the new Store Manager Designate then please click "Apply" today!
Please note: Unfortunately due to the high volume of interest that we receive, it is not possible for us to reply to all applicants. So therefore if you have not received a response from us within 4 weeks, please assume that unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.