Senior National Account Manager - FMCG Business
Senior National Account Manager - (Top 4 Multiples)
Salary: Circa £60,000 + Bonus (20%) + Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Non-contributory Pension Scheme (12%) + Healthcare
Location - Manchester Based with Flexible Home Working
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior National Account Manager to become a part of an incredible business within the food industry. Our client offers various opportunities to grow within the company and progress your career to the next level. They are an innovative business who offer an exciting range of products alongside a constant flow of NPD. Our client are also one of the fastest growing FMCG businesses within the UK.
The key responsibilities and duties will include the following:
- Reporting to the Controller, the Senior National Account Manager will be directly accountable for managing the P&L.
- Develop strong customer relationships to agree a strategically aligned Joint Business Plans (JBP) for growth.
- Assist Account Controller in developing and executing 3 year strategy.
The ideal candidate will have atleast 4 years FMCG related sales experience. The food and drink industry is preferred. You must also possess the following:
- Previous Ownership of full P&L with large levels of Promotional Trade Spend and Terms Investment.
- First-rate communication, influencing and networking skills.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and persuasive selling skills.
- Outstanding time management.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and develop in a fast paced environment and be rewarded with excellent progression and a very competitive salary then apply now! Alternatively please call Rafi Kaye at Maddison Lee for a confidential discussion.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful.