Financial Controller - StayBeyond
The Collective Agency Group is the exclusive talent partner of StayBeyond.
StayBeyond was born out the simple idea of finding perfect locations to bring families together to enjoy precious holiday time. We?re changing how people holiday by merging the comfort, luxury and ease of a home rental, with the 5-star convince and hospitality of a hotel stay.
StayBeyond currently offers 100+ homes nationwide (with more family accommodation outside London than any other company), using a unique model based on guest hospitality, innovative technology and superb relations with local communities.
We?ve grown fast since we started in 2015, and we?re about to scale very quickly. We need a qualified accountant Financial Controller or Finance Manager, to set-up and operate a finance function that can scale with us.
You?ll need to be a qualified accountant (probably CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) and able to project the confidence and competence needed to allow the rest of the business to rely on you. As well as experience in the following.
- Financial reporting
- Monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Manage all our transactions, from accounts payable to accounts receivable
- Control accounts
- General operational finance
This is an ambitious, successful start-up environment (superb YOY growth, already profitable, and well funded for expansion liquidity). You?ll be a Financial Controller or Finance Manager already with experience in hospitality (hotels or short-term letting) already, and looking to develop into a rock solid CFO.
If that sounds like you, then we?d love to hear from you.
What you get.
In just a few years, StayBeyond has grown from managing just a handful of properties in their hometown of London, to a quickly expanding business that?s transforming how people spend their time away. Be part of this growing community and join the StayBeyond team.
We are building a culture that is as open, honest and ambitious as we are. We value personal ambition and enthusiasm, and face challenges together. We all have personal expertise, and we encourage open honesty in all our dealings with ourselves, our guests and our partners
- Salary negotiable and based on experience. We thrive on meritocracy, and you will be rewarded for your successes.
- StayBeyond team members can stay in any of our premium homes, anywhere in the country, for free. Just imagine
- Our London office is in a lovely WeWork building, surrounded by the energy of other start-ups and some excellent facilities and amenities - free micro-brew coffee, free beer and other drinks on site, chill out and breakaway spaces, etc.
- We are growing quickly with ambitious plans, anyone joining us at this early stage has a great chance of building an amazing careers with a fast-track to senior positions.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959890821