Our Accountancy Client is seeking an Accountant to join their established and friendly team.
- To work in liaison with the Practice Supervisor and to schedule own work load within the working week.
- To prepare management accounts and year-end accounts for clients using Excel and IRIS computer systems, from records supplied by clients and to ensure accounts file is to the required standard for review.
- To prepare quarterly VAT returns for clients.
- To prepare corporation tax and personal tax computations relating to clients.
- To visit clients’ offices to carry out audit work, stock-takes and VAT returns.
- To liaise with clients in respect of their queries on their accounts.
- To arrange convenient times for clients to deliver their books to the office in readiness for accounts preparation.
- To assist in administrative duties in the absence of other staff.
Excellent opportunity for a practice experience candidate to join this friendly and busy company.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.