Midday Meal Supervisor
Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park is a primary academy for local children. Our belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school. Whatever a child’s background or starting point, we want to make sure that they finish Year 6 with the academic skills, social skills and knowledge necessary to succeed. Every lesson at our school is creative and there is plenty of time for children to think, to play, to discover and wonder. In addition, from the age of 3, parents have the option to start their children in Harris Peckham Park Nursery.
We are looking for committed, enthusiastic and nurturing Midday Meal Supervisors to join our team and ensure all children in our care feel consistently safe and happy during lunchtime.
What we are looking for:
- An encouraging and inspiring person who will create and promote play-based learning, so children are engaged at all times
- Help to support children to make healthy eating choices, to serve hot food to children on a daily basis.
- Someone with high expectations of the children, supporting them with their behaviour to enable them to make the right choices
- A person who will take responsibility for the health, safety and wellbeing of our pupils in the dining hall, playground and around the school
- Someone who will follow our policies and practices, ensuring a consistent approach
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park?
- The opportunity to help lay the foundations to build a safe, nurturing and inspiring environment, helping all children make the best start to their academic journey
- The opportunity to help children thrive and have a happy and safe primary school experience
- Generous Harris rewards and benefits package
Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park is part of the Harris Federation, a leading group of 44 primary and secondary academies. This enables us to offer you excellent training opportunities to support your career development.
If you would like to arrange a visit the academy or ask any questions, please contact the main office on .
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.