Retail / Trade Store Manager - Professional Haircare Products - £20-25k + company car
Our client is a leading provider of professional haircare products, selling to hair salons across the UK. They are currently looking to replace an existing store manager who is retiring.
The Store Manager will manage a small retail trade only store hair who sell various ranges of salon products from shampoos and conditioners, to hair colours and ancillary products. The role is predominantly the day to day management of the store, building relationships with customers, occasional salon visits, merchandising and administration.
- Generous basic salary depending on experience
- Annual bonus and sales incentives
- Fully expensed company car
- Excellent career progression for successful staff.
- You need to be very self-motivated and professional and be able to multi task, as the role is very varied.
- You should ideally have a minimum of 2 years retail experience.
- Some element of man management experience would be desirable.
- A stable career history
- A genuine interest in the haircare sector would be advantageous.
- You must be very well organised.
Please note: Due to the high number or responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
InPlace Recruitment specialise in commercial recruitment and all levels of sales roles including Sales Executives, Account Managers, Field Sales, Business Development, Territory Sales, Key Account Managers, Area Sales Managers, National Account Managers, Sales Representatives, Sales Consultants and National Account Managers, Retail Managers, Store Managers etc.