Progressive opportunity, offering technically challenging work with good training and benefits.
Job Title: CNC Miller
Salary: £10-£14 Per hour (Neg DOE) plus benefits
Hours of Work: 39 hours day shift
Qualifications and skills:
- A time served apprenticeship
- Extensive experience in programming and or editing
- Experience on Fanuc(G-Code)
- A good knowledge of cutting data to machine aluminum and stainless steel for the Aerospace, oil and gas and high technical industries.
Useful experience & knowledge:
- Working within Sub-con machine shop.
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Hands on approach.
- Willingness to help the team to achieve good efficiencies.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with all levels of the business
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team.
- Work proactively.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in Turning desirable
Interested? Please forward your CV as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.