Finance Manager - Atherstone - £50,450
Our client, an industry recognised and rapidly growing global retailer, has an exciting opportunity for a professional and well-educated individual to join a highly corporate and reputable organisation as a Finance Manager.
Responsibilities of a Finance Manager will include:
- Plan and supervise training of new employees and ongoing development of employees reporting to you
- Head up the team and lead, direct and supervise staff
- Keeps abreast of the relevant changes to Accounting Standards and the Companies Act for area of responsibility and communicates these changes to the Corporate Finance and Administration Director
- Complete checks of accounts payable batches per the Handling of Payments Guideline
- Analyse and review the monthly management accounts and Fixed Asset Register
- Assist with the preparation and review of Financial Planning and Financial Projection documentation
- Analyses and reviews the VAT returns
The Finance Manager will require:
- A minimum grade 2:1 or equivalent obtained
- Minimum of 2 years management experience within a finance role
- Either ACA or ACCA qualified
- CIMA qualified - not essential
- AAT qualified - not essential
The successful Finance Manager can expect:
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Private employee medical insurance after 6 months
Please apply if you have experience in the following roles: finance manager, finance controller, administration manager, admin manager, finance analyst, accountant, management accountant.
Please note: due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.