Semi Senior Accountant
Chase and Holland are delighted to be working with an accountancy practice based in Nottingham City Centre who are looking to appoint an experienced Semi-Senior Accountant. The ideal candidate will be someone who has a strong practice background and is ACCA/ACA qualified or near to completion.
Your responsibilities on a day to day basis will include (but not be limited to);
- Adhere to Accounts Preparation work programmes
- Prepare and review book keeping on various client software
- Liaison with clients, staff members and directors
- Keep track of the progress of jobs
- Follow up to ensure information requests are received and/or followed up
- Communicate in person or via telephone, email, letter, fax
- Adhere to company Quality procedures
- Always deliver best practice and assistance to all clients
- Provide directors, clients and other key parties with regular progress updates
- Production of profit & loss and balance sheets
- Calculation and completion of VAT returns
- Personal income Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Confident and accurate communication with clients
- Providing information to clients relating to their accounts and forthcoming liabilities
You must have at least 2/4 years experience in a similar role.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive basic salary in the region of £32,000 to £40,000, long-term career prospects.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.