Job Title: Junior Developer
Salary: Up to £26,000pa
Our client is an innovative, market leading company based in Banbury. They are an independently run developer and due to ongoing expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a gifted Junior Developer to work in their team. This is a fantastic opportunity, with genuine career progression.
You will primarily be responsible assisting to develop the company's range of products for existing and new applications, assisting with testing and fault finding and working on new projects.
- Support with fault finding.
- Document all new applications and upgrades.
- Log and resolve defects.
- Support the sales/project/R&D process.
- Assist with onsite and office based installations and configurations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years in-depth web development.
- Experience with programming languages such as asp.Net MVC, C#, WCF, Entity Framework and OOP.
- Experience with SQL server, query and stored procedures.
- Great communication skills.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5.30pm.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah Foster on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.