Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst based in Nottingham on a 6 Month Contract
My client is a leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to consumers and businesses around the world. They help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
- Manage and resolve issues within the Case Management System.
- ITIL Awareness
- Java Administration (Tomcat/Apache)
- Linux Administration (SLES, CentOS, RHEL)
- Ensure all incidents are handled in accordance with policy
- Ensure customers are kept updated in accordance with policy
- Provide impacts to request for changes from the wider business
- Deliver low complexity solutions into production.
- Experience with Java, LINUX and SQL
- Ensure change governance is adhered to
- Assist Application Support Lead and Business Change Partners with requirements gathering.
- Manage incidents and requests for change with external vendor.
- Maintain the vendor's incident queue to ensure the correct issues are dealt with first.
- Co-ordinate with the vendor during the delivery of higher complexity solutions
- Coordinate and implement change with the Case Management System
- Co-ordinate UAT testing with the business.
- Attend regular calls with the vendor.
- Regularly review the vendor's road map to ensure the needs are being met.
- Occasionally deputize for the Application Support Lead.
- Attend regular team meetings.
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.