Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Salary: £45,000 plus 7.5% Bonus
Location: Hadleigh, Suffolk
Our client, a large industrial manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer at their facility in Hadleigh, Suffolk. Working for a market leader with a very strong order book, you will be required to perform maintenance and breakdown duties on a variety of machinery. Offering a very attractable salary and benefits package, with further opportunities for training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to progress their career with a huge corporation.
Skills required for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Must be a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias.
- Ideally, completed an electrical apprenticeship and hold a mechanical qualification.
- Working within a Manufacturing or Production factory previously.
- Ability to work to 3-Phase Electrics, Change Motors and worked on Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Pumps.
- Have the ability to perform fault-finding duties on PLC’s, mainly Siemens.
- Work on a Continental (2’s and 3’s) 12 Hour Days and Nights Shift Pattern.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for the market leader within their particular industry.
- Working for an organisation with substantial financial backing and a strong order book.
- Opportunity to progress into team leader positions and play an active role in various projects that are happening on site.
- Market Leading Salary and Benefits Package.
Benefits: Overtime, Bonus 7.5% of Basic Salary, Pension, 25 Days Holiday
Commutable: Hadleigh, Ipswich, Stowmarket, Sudbury, and Manningtree, Suffolk.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane on;
Tel: or Email:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.