Leeds City Centre
£18,000- £20,000 (plus bonus of up to £100 per month)
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Birthday day off
Life assurance X2
Pension scheme up to 5%
Canteen with PS4 & table football
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic and growing company in Leeds City Centre as a Legal Assistant. You will be specifically involved in the transfer of equity in a highly professional and supportive team. Your key duties will include:
- Checking details for transfer purposes
- Drafting official documents
- Legal Administration
- Receiving and interpreting professional correspondence
- Updating a specific computer system
- Ensuring high levels of service
- Working to tight deadlines
This is a great role giving you the chance to further expand on your legal and equity related experience, within an enjoyable and rewarding working environment. You will have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised as well as the following:
- At least 12 month's experience of remortgage case work
- Knowledge of transfer of equity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and professional approach to work
- Ability to work to targets
This role is immediately available and our client is keen to find the ideal candidate to start as soon as possible. Without the above skills and experience, your application will not be considered.
Call us immediately to demonstrate your communication skills and tenacity for this role, or email your CV to us immediately.
If this job isn't quite suited to you but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Key words; Legal Assistant, Legal Administration, Remortgage Case Work, Transfer of Equity, Leeds City Centre