Job Title: Aesthetic Therapist
Location: Harley Street
Salary: Up to £23,000 dependent upon experience + commission
Our Client a rapidly evolving, doctor led aesthetic practice with established clinics in two locations are looking for an Aesthetic Therapist to join their Harley Street clinic. Our Client prides themselves on offering clear commitment to develop their therapists and to give them the opportunity to learn from the best. As the Aesthetic Therapist you will work flexibly as part of a small team delivering excellence to clients and ensuring the highest standards always.
- To meet and greet clients in a professional and welcoming manner and ensure all pre-treatment paperwork is completed.
- Carry out pre-treatment consultation to ensure clients understand documentation and benefits/risks of procedure.
- To ensure that every client signs the correct consent form before any treatment is carried out.
- When fully trained, carry out high quality and effective laser and skin treatments as delegated by the Medical Directors following company protocols.
- Carry out client consultations for designated treatments, i.e. laser hair removal.
- Deliver exceptional client care and maintain a professional rapport with clients that encourages client retention
- Recommend treatments and products within the scope of the role and refer other enquiries to the medical team.
- To record and update client records using the in CRM system.
- Upload clients before and after images to client records.
- Assist with Doctor-led clinics carrying out prep of treatment rooms and any other tasks required.
- Carry out all administrative duties required within the clinic
- Contacting clients by email, phone and text message or by using the CRM system.
- Ordering stock items as required
- Ensure all treatment rooms are fully stocked and prepared each day and left ready for the next day at the end of the session.
- Undertake cleaning tasks within the clinic as needed.
- You may be required to work across sister site depending upon circumstances. For example, sickness or holiday cover.
- Min NVQ Level 3 beauty therapy preferably CIDESCO/CIBTAC trained and with previous aesthetic/laser experience.
- Confident and professional manner
- Excellent communicator and high personal standards
- Versatile and willing to work flexibly across both sites including evenings and at weekends.
- Initiative and willingness to do what needs to be done.
This is a full time position which will be on a rota basis with some Saturday working.
Travel may be required to and from clinics.