Management Accountant - Atherstone - £56,850
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a professional and well-educated individual to join a highly corporate and reputable organisation as a Management Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Prepare Group Financial Statements and disclosures to pre-audit stage
- External management accounts
- Complete pre-audit review of subsidiary Financial Statements and disclosures
- Assist with audit support and liaison
- Review year end reports completed for International office
- Analyse and review the monthly management accounts
- Compare financial results against targets
- Oversee cash flow planning for rolling 12 months
- Oversee daily cash investments
- Oversee monthly FX purchases / spot buys
- Review analysis of actual and planned capital expenditure
The Management Accountant will require:
- A relevant degree and part ACA/ACCA qualified OR no degree but fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- Possess strong A Levels
- A good understanding of the preparation of Financial Statements and the current UK GAAP legislations
The successful Management Accountant can expect:
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension
If you feel you are experienced in any of the following areas then please apply: finance manager, financial controller, accountant, finance analyst, financial manager.
Please note: due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.