Finance Analyst - Slough
A business in Slough is looking to add to their commercial finance team; you will be providing guidance and insight to support delivery of the teams goals. You will be responsible for producing financial reporting to explain key drivers of base margin performance and financially analyse proposition launches including their impact on current and future base profitability.
The Finance Analyst will be:
- A newly qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with a strong academic background.
- Experienced in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Experienced in dealing with commercial teams
- Excellent communicator
- Strategic planner
- Good negotiator
Responsibilities will include:
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Financial management and control
- Costing and Budgeting
- Poviding technical guidance when required
If you are keen on this opportunity, please don't hesitate to apply!