Project Manager (Finance/Mortgage)
Project Manager (Finance/Mortgage) - Coventry
* You will have at least 2 years relevant and up to date financial services PM experience, preferable with specific up to date knowledge of UK mortgage products.
* You will have experience of estimating and managing budgets from small change to £1m plus projects.
* You will be a self starter with a can do attitude and able to work on your own initiative, both within our internal dynamic and flexible teams and also on client site.
* You will be an excellent client relationship builder and be able to sort out problems and be proactive in your approach.
* You will be great at planning client centric and internal projects, whilst being able to re-prioritise as demands change.
* Desire and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time given each the appropriate attention to detail.
* Managing projects from the initiation through to implementation.
* Work with customers, suppliers and internal teams to drive projects forward, to time, quality and budget.
* Provide regular updates and reports to Clients and management on project progress.
* Working with internal staff to plan resources for the project and define appropriate prioritisation.
* Producing ISO compliant project documents and ensuring these are kept up to date.
* You will be able to work on client site as and when needed, you should be willing to travel and happy to stay away if required.