Accounts and Audit Semi Senior - Full Study Support for ACA / ACCA
A well-established firm of chartered accountants are currently looking to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant to join their busy team based in Wigan. This firm has an excellent reputation for both client service and staff development. You will be studying towards ACA/ACCA and this firm will allow you to gain experience across a range of industries and sectors, whilst receiving structured training and support from an experienced management team.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic team and will work with a varied portfolio of clients across a range of industries. You will gain exposure to a mix of accounts, taxation and audit duties, allowing you to learn and develop alongside your studies. The successful candidate will be provided with study support and mentoring from a team of highly skilled and experienced seniors.
Benefits include a competitive salary (that is negotiable depending on level and study requirements) together with 20 days holiday, free parking and a pension scheme.
The Semi Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for a variety of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Tax compliance work including preparation of self-assessment and corporation tax computations and VAT returns.
- Ad hoc analysis work - primarily on Excel
- Assisting on audit assignments
Essential Requirements are:
- Must have a minimum of 12 months’ experience working in an accountancy practice environment
- Good working knowledge of sage, iris, QuickBooks is preferred
- Good academic background. Either educated to A-Level standard or degree level
- Desire to train as an Accountant and to progress within the field of accountancy
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading firm who offer an excellent benefits package, career opportunities and a work/life balance! Apply ASAP to avoid disappointment!
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.