Marketing Communications Executive - Enfield
Job; Marketing Communications Executive - Enfield
With decades of experience and over 13,000 customers globally, this software solutions specialist is looking to add a B2B Marketing Executive to its growing team.
- Working with their Head of Marketing, develop core messages for each audience group that can be recycled and repackaged for multiple channels and formats.
- Developing creative and compelling copy for marketing communications as part of integrated campaigns - recognising how a target audience will digest and respond to each output.
- Writing, editing and proof-reading copy for marketing and internal communications.
- Constantly seeking out newsworthy stories within their organisation and creating articles, infographics and content that journalists want to publish and customers want to share.
- Work with other members of their marketing team and sales leads to support business needs, creating content for email communications, sales funnel collateral, PR and events.
- Actively generating website, print, social media, email and video content that reflects their company’s brand positioning.
- Driving SEO traffic, using keyword research and ongoing development of website content.
- Creating best in class html email communications, targeting their core customers and prospects - measuring performance and optimising content and layout to increase open and click through rates.
- Developing social media and online PR channel content to raise the profile of their activities, and build relationships with online and offline media to maximise coverage.
- Helping to develop and manage a content metrics dashboard ensuring that campaigns and website content effectiveness is constantly optimised.
Their ideal candidate will have;
- Several years of core marketing experience.
- Exceptional creative copywriting skills for online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Ability to write and communicate clearly in an appealing and inspiring manner for business audiences.
- A strong understanding of social media and online and offline PR - and mechanisms that generate maximum exposure through various media channels.
- Experience of writing for websites and producing email communications.
- Good, up to date SEO knowledge and experience of keyword research and content performance measurement.
- An ability to absorb and analyse significant amounts of information and then tailor a means of delivery, language and format for a range of audiences.
- Excellent planning skills to manage and execute multiple projects and campaigns.
- Experience of using content management systems and email broadcast tools.
- Experience of managing social media accounts and content distribution tools to promote content online.
- HTML knowledge to create email communications.
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to approx. £30k
- Benefits; childcare vouchers, flexible working times, free onsite parking, life insurance, an onsite restaurant, discounts from top restaurants and even a free annual flu jab, to name a few!
- Location; Enfield, North London
- How to get to them; a short walk from Waltham Cross tube station or junction 25 of the M25
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; digital marketing marketer copy copywriter content writing editing email communications collateral PR events web online print social media video B2B SEO search HTML campaign campaigns data London