NRG are currently recruiting for a Storekeeper to work within a designated central stores environment in Pallion Sunderland.
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide a service of delivery to all client sites as directed.
- To provide a safe and secure service ensuring all operational needs and demands met
- Carry out stock issues and receipts to approved quality standards.
- To provide effective security and supervision of the Central Stores environment.
Knowledge & Experience required:
- Extensive experience of working in a stores environment.
- Driving licence with a good knowledge of the North East.
- Able to work alone and make decisions without support.
- Knowledge of Excel and paperwork completion.
This is a full time position initially for 3 months but may carry on beyond that period of time.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.