Complex Care Field Team Leader
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? At Newcross Healthcare we offer a supportive network and personal development programmes to allow you to reach your full potential!
Job title: Complex Care Field Team Leader
Location: Bournemouth, BH2 6LA
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
As a Complex Care Field Team Leader, the goal is to ensure the highest quality of care is given to our clients and service users by actively promoting the Newcross brand. You will undertake assessment of new referrals, completing care plans and carrying out spot checks.
Previous healthcare experience is essential and full systems training will be provided.
- Competitive salary of up to £19,000 PA
- Excellent bonus potential of up to £6,000 PA
- Pension scheme
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have a qualification in NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social or equivalent
- Are able to drive with access to your own transport
- Knowledge of CQC standards
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success and providing the highest levels of service to our clients
- Have a positive focused attitude to achieve personal and branch targets
- Be able to promote our services, build and maintain strong relationships with clients in a fast paced environment
Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust, empathy and expertise in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of sick or vulnerable people.