IT and Operations Officer
Salary: £22,000+ depending on experience
Closing date for applications: Friday 19th January 2018
Location: Primarily based in our Dalston office but you will be required to travel between all Fair Finance offices in London.
Fair Financeis a social business with ambitious plans to revolutionise financial services to give everyone a Fair chance. Our vision is to scale our alternative to the high cost lending market and help reduce financial exclusion across the UK.About the role
As the IT and Operations Officer you will be responsible for providing hands-on IT support and coordination to all our employees, assisting the business with it’s IT and operational needs. These will include purchasing, health & safety and maintenance of office equipment and facilities.
Working closely with the Head of Operations and his team, you will strive to provide professional, timely and proactive support to your internal client base. You will be creative in meeting their needs and supporting them in a busy customer focused environment.
- Provide front line support for IT issues for 40+ users , working with third party providers in fixing complex issues to ensure limited down time
- Work with the Head of Operations on IT system developments including customising our CRM, and implementing new software
- Work with landlords, contractors and third party suppliers to maintain all IT and other office equipment and facilities
- Manage our day to day Health and Safety activities
- Ensure all stationery/printer areas are adequately stocked, ordering additional supplies when required
- Support all staff to properly archive physical documents
- Support the Head of Operations with locating and equipping new Fair Finance branches as the organisation grows
You will have:
- A Computer Science or Business Administration related degree or other IT qualifications (e.g. Comp TIA+)
- A willingness to learn with ambitions to develop your career in IT
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Experience maintaining networks and other IT equipment
- Demonstrate through your experience, a practical and proactive approach to your work
- Thrive in a changing environment that requires multi-tasking, excellent attention to detail and positive attitude need to be very practical and proactive
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to understand the needs of your clients and provide appropriate solutions
- The following would be an advantage; experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 (or other CRMs), Basic HTML experience, Coding experience (e.g. Java) and previous experience working in IT Support and/or Facilities
Why work for Fair Finance:
- We believe in employing, growing and building around exceptional people who share our values
- We will give you the environment where you can genuinely put clients before profits and make a difference in our clients’ lives
- We are a growing and diverse organisation full of people who understand the balance between achieving business objectives and our social mission
- Our Head Office is in a shared workspace in Dalston, housing more then 300 creative businesses, social enterprises and charities
- Your annual holiday entitlement will be 20 days in addition to public holidays; we also close between Christmas and New Year; 3% matching contribution towards a stakeholder pension
- We will offer financial support for you to become Comp TIA+ (or equivalent) qualified.