Part Time Finance Assistant
Chase and Holland are excited to be able to offer a part time Finance Assistant role within an exciting company based in South Derby. Working 25 hours a week (Mon-Fri 10-3) this Finance Assistant role will be reporting to a senior management team and include all aspects transactional finance including Purchase/Sales ledger function and credit control. The company are situated in rural surroundings and is a role perfectly suited for someone looking for a work life balance or looking for a role to fit around family commitments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- End to end Sales ledger function including raising invoices, dealing with queries and ensuring payments are made
- Ensuring all Purchase invoices are correctly authorised and processed in a timely manner
- Accurate statement reconciliations to be produced every month end, with any variances to be flagged immediately
- Effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to understand cash flow positions when making payment runs
- Liaising with the Management accountant at month end
- Ad hoc analysis for the Financial Controller
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience with a finance team and capable of working autonomously. You will be joining a professional hard working environment so a positive and “can do” attitude is essential, and although not a must have, AAT qualifications would be preferable.
The role will offer superb support for the successful candidate ensuring they have all the necessary guidance to be successful in the position. This is a permanent position paying a full time equivalent of £19,500 for the hours worked.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.