Audit and Accounts Senior / Semi Senior
A firm of Chartered Accountants based in Bolton are looking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their busy audit team. Although the role is based in the audit department, the team gets involved in all areas of the business across accounts and tax. The split will be 60/40 audit to accounts and you will be coming to the end of ACCA/ACA or fully qualified.
95% of audit clients are based in the North West so you will only be travelling locally and you will be given a platform to progress which will be based on your own work and ambition.
Benefits Include: 25 days holiday + bank holidays which increases after 5 and 10 years’ service, auto enrolment pension, 3 x Death in Service, childcare vouchers, social events throughout the year
The Audit and Accounts Senior / Semi Senior will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead for Audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matter
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff
- Monitoring budgets and understanding the commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing
- Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
Essential Requirements are:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified/ Finalist
- Strong Audit background
- Accounts experience
- Able to work in a team
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit and Accounts Senior / Semi Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.