Senior Integrated Designer
Senior Integrated Designer
Our client, a large global law firm, are looking for an ambitious and talented Senior Creative Integrated Designer who is looking to take the next step in their career with fresh forward thinking in a friendly, corporate design team.
You will be working with an innovative and ambitious team on a range of global marketing projects that will be seen by blue-chip clients across a wide range of sectors. The Senior Integrated Designer will be able to interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects ranging from digital, social, print and motion. You will have at least 5 years’ experience in both digital and print design within a corporate environment. Working with a team of 5 designers you will liaise with high-profile clients to implement creative and technically accurate design support to an in-house team on global marketing projects. You will lead your team to working on multi-million pound pitch documents, award winning events, exhibition graphics, website & social assets, video, adverts and brochures. You will also be required to attend meetings with our fee-earners (lawyers) to present, persuade and take briefs from them and creatively bring to life their requirements.
As the job title states the role will be working across print (offline) and web (online) design materials, therefore my client are looking for a designer that can cover both print and digital design work and methodologies. We are therefore looking for an experienced Senior Designer who can lead and develop innovative concepts. The ideal candidate will have a strong, traditional design background which they will be comfortable (and enjoy) applying to digital. The team are a close-knit, fun and friendly team who work hard. This role would best suit a positive individual with a 'can-do’ and approachable attitude.
To be a successful candidate you must possess the following skills:
- Corporate typography and print skills with excellent attention to detail
- Planning, producing and coordinating activities for client presentations and attending client meetings
- Have a methodical approach with experience of handing several ongoing work streams
- Meet tight deadlines, handling workloads in a calm and professional manner
- The ability to act on own initiative, delivering projects without constant supervision
- Possess a strong client service mentality
- The ability to liaise with internal and external suppliers
- Demonstrate great communication and collaborative skills
To be considered for this role you will have to meet the following criteria:
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of using InDesign, Photoshop and Abode Illustrator in a professional capacity
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office. Especially Word & PowerPoint
- Experience working in a Graphic Design role
- Excellent understanding of branding with extensive experience with creating brands
- Experience with leading a team and collaborating with other creative disciplines
- Working knowledge of creating digital and print medium
- Possess the ability to work independently and within a team as required
- Adept with implementing a fresh approach to projects by combining brand awareness with an innovative ideas
- Excellent visual communication and storyboarding skills
- A 2.1. BA or equivalent undergraduate diploma in graphic design or visual communications is strongly preferred
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for an award winning, corporate law firm, working within an inspiring creative team. This firm offer great basic salaries, excellent perks and benefits plus a generous annual bonus.
If this great opportunity to work for a global well-known law firm fits your job search please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you