Senior Demand Generation Manager - SaaS/Internet/Apps Firm
Ever used a messenger app to ring a friend? Got a call from a ride-sharing app? Skyped your relatives abroad? Then you’ve probably been using our client’s services without even realizing it. Our client is a marketing leading ICT/SaaS company. They take care of the complicated communication processes happening behind the scenes so companies and developers can focus on their business.
Head of Demand Generation
The Head of Demand generation at our client is responsible for the growth of the company’s sales pipeline, by building and optimizing its demand generation machine. The ideal candidate will bring an extensive experience managing demand generation or customer acquisition teams in a SaaS-based company. Our future head of Demand Generation is a sharp, high-energy, hands-on and results-oriented leader, who can inspire and guide a team of marketers to deliver campaigns that meet aggressive ROI targets. The role is based in London, reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and involves frequent business travel
To achieve success, this position requires an applicant who is a lead generation "machine" who knows how to plan and execute both fast, and to an extremely high quality.
- Build and optimize a scalable demand generation machine that delivers the quality demand sales needs to meet aggressive revenue targets.
- Develop account-based marketing activities across email marketing, digital marketing, SEM and SEO, events, website and more that will drive demand in key enterprise accounts and segments
- Define and execute marketing automation processes based on industry best practices
- Lead a team of experts to deliver highly effective lead generation activities
- Collaborate with product and sales leaders to analyse the buyer journey and leverage commercial knowledge to optimize the marketing activities you lead
- Optimize lead flow, data hygiene, lead scoring, and nurture models that align to industry best practices and perform above benchmarks
- Define and track performance KPI the reflect the ROI of the marketing activities you initiate and manage.
The best tech geek among marketers and the best marketer among tech geeks...
- At least 5 years of demand generation experience preferably within a SaaS company
- At least 2 years managing a demand generation / customer acquisition teams
- Managed successfully multi million dollars SEM and digital marketing campaigns
- Defined and executed successful account based email marketing campaigns
- Expert in end-to-end digital campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Have set in place marketing automation processes and best practices
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Marketo) and integration with CRM and other data technologies.
- Strong experience with Zoho and / or Salesforce CRM
- Proficient with google analytics
- Excel power user
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with close attention to quality and detail
- Sales oriented:Always ROI driven. You live by the company’s MQLs, SQsL and Closed-wons metrics.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple people, and projects with tight deadlines
- Data driven & Tech Geek: Zapier is your best friend. You enjoy experimenting with new tech platforms and finding new effective ways to generate leads. You will not shy away from writing a query using SQL, you will chart data flows if needed and write a script to generate a report based on CRM data.
- Creative: Work with content writers and graphic designers to increase engagement metrics with marketing collaterals
- Insatiable desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- Soul Player: you are passionate about what you do. You will go above and beyond any given task.You can’t help it. It’s who you are
o A fantastic working environment, with a collaborative vibe, based in our bright, modern London office in the techspace co-working space in Shoreditch
o A competitive salary
o Frequent company breakfasts and events
o Free healthy snacks and drinks (and coffee if you need the caffeine!)
o Health Insurance
o Pension Scheme
o Work Mobile plan