1st Line Support IT
Job Title: 1st Line Support (IT)
Salary: Up to £23,000 depending on experience
Our client is a thriving, market leading company that focusses on delivering excellent customer service to their clients. Based in Banbury, they are an independently run developer. Due to further investment they are now looking to acquire the services of an experienced 1st Line Support professional. This is a rewarding opportunity to join a desirable company that can offer genuine career progression.
- Offering technical support to enable efficient installation, service and management of the company's applications.
- Logging customer cases before prioritising and then troubleshooting.
- If unable to resolve an issue escalating it to the next tier of support.
- Helping to maintain the current hardware inventory.
- Minimising down time as a result of support issues both internally and externally.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Educated to a technical level standard or above in a computer related subject.
- Experience supporting a Windows environment: MS Office, Internet Explorer, XP and Windows 7, 8, 10 desktops.
- Exposure to SQL Server database technologies: SQL Server 2008/2012.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5.30pm.
Due to the nature of the role a full driving licence is required.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.