Our incredibly exciting client based in Wimborne are currently recruiting for a PMO Analyst to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This person will be expected to provide hands-on project support to the Head of PMO, ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date, and to provide regular project status updates. Must have advanced excel skills and ideally be Prince2 qualified.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- The PMO Analyst will take the lead on PMO activities for a large programme; track the status of programme deliverables and milestones; programme level risk and issue co-ordination
- Coordination of the regular programme level reporting cycles
- Help acquire the appropriate resources and support Project Reviews and Programme level workshops.
- Build and develop a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the project managers - use examples from current and past projects to identify best practice
- Production of financial and non-financial management information including core KPIs as agreed with key stakeholders.
- Track project costs against agreed budget
- Carry out assurance review processes as required by key stakeholders
- Ensure project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date, as well as the programme plan
- Support key stakeholders and seek to improve key reporting tasks (e.g. preparation of steering group pack, progress reporting, performance analysis and issues, risks, assumptions and dependency maintenance)
- Advanced excel skills
- Prince2 qualified or equivalent
- Confident and able to challenge where required
- Previous experience in a similar role in a large organisation