The role of the Communications Executive will be to assist the Senior Communications Manager to deliver internal and external communications on behalf of the business.
My client is a reputable and well known company within the construction and building sector. Voted in the Sunday Time 100 Best Companies to Work For, my client prides itself on empowering it's employees to learn and grow within the friendly and fun culture.
Key responsibilities for the Communications Executive include:
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of internal/external communications
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as staff intranet, quarterly magazine or regular email bulletin
- To provide a point of contact for the communications team for the business
- To manage and co-ordinate intranet activity
- Develop and co-ordinate an annual plan of internal communications
- Proof reading
- Work with external agencies, designers, editors to produce high quality content
This Communications Executive position would suit someone with previous PR, social media and content creation experience. This is a broad communications role and would suit someone looking to expand their skill set and take the next step.
The Communications Executive role is offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 + other added benefits.