Our client is growing fast and has a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Designer with a Degree in graphic Design to join their company in Yeovil, Somerset.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm with a competitive salary of £18,000PA.
This role will mostly involve putting together the twice yearly company catalogue in a multitude of languages, other task will include creating a range of different marketing material across both print and web based platforms as well as the following:
- Working to a creative brief and show understanding and relevance to the target market
- Working with the Brand Manager and Creative Manager to develop creative solutions
- Working accurately, independently and as part of the Design/Marketing team, to strict deadlines
- Delegating tasks and providing support for less senior members of the team
- Follow brand guidance's
- Attending press passes as required
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar role or have an exceptional portfolio. You will be computer literate with excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving skills, the ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines. You will need to be proficient in using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful company that offers excellent career progression.
To apply for this role please do so online or contact Nicole or Vicky on .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.