1st Line Support Technician
Job Title: 1st Line Support Technician
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 DOE
Our client is a niche, market specialist and successful company based in Bicester. Due to continued company growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a 1st Line Support Technician to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity with huge potential for the successful candidate.
- Logging and keeping records of customer and employee queries.
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems.
- Hardware testing.
- Assisting field engineers with customers if the problem is more serious.
- Working with customers and employees to identify connection and computer issues and advising solutions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment.
- IT knowledge is preferred.
- You will have the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Previous experience within a similar role is advantageous.
The working hours for this role are predominantly Monday to Friday with the opportunity to work overtime at weekends.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jess on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.