Operational Risk Analyst
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Wolverhampton who require an Operational Risk Analyst with experience within operational risk to develop operational risk framework practices across the business.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Risk, the Operational Risk Analyst will contribute to enhance the business' risk culture, and carry out second line of defence controls monitoring activities and provide input, challenge and accurate reporting in a timely manner to a high standard.
- Provide support and input in the maintenance and embedding of the operational risk framework
- Contribute and support the ICAAP
- Facilitate monthly reporting
- Work with first line to maintain a robust process
- Investigate and analyse root causes, patterns or trends and assist in the identification and implementation of risk mitigation action
The Operational Risk Analyst will possess strong experience within operational risk and will have worked recently within an operational risk team, ideally within a financial services organisation. This role will be an excellent progression opportunity within a growing business. You will have experience of facilitating monthly reports, RCSA' and dealing with risk events on a day to day basis.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands. Please apply now, or for further information please contact Kayte Short at