Morgan McKinley are currently working with our client, a growing Company in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Finance Analyst on a permanent contract. The role will pay up to £42,000 + benefits for the successful candidate, and will offer great exposure and career potential for someone wanting to grow their finance career.
- Perform Month-End activities in line with reporting deadlines, providing insight and understanding of financial performance, and look to continually assess ways to improve the process
- Reconciliation of month end accruals
- Assist with the budgeting & forecasting process
- Investigate and resolve complex problems
- Develop and provide accurate management reporting
- Business performance analysis - providing findings to senior management
- Analyse the data, using finance systems, and work with the team to suggest opportunities for business development
- Part qualified, near qualified, or newly qualified accountant
- Strong data and Excel skills
- Eye for detail - commercial mindset - always challenging findings
- A "can-do" attitude
- Experience in a finance team in a previous analysis role
For more information, please call Paige on , or to apply, please e-mail a copy of your CV to
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.