ACA Student Accountant - Graduate Scheme - Top 50 Firm
A top 50 firm are looking to recruit an ACA graduate trainee for their leatherhead office. Full study support and brilliant study support will be provided.
My client is a top 50 accountancy practice who's brand and reputation is known across the UK. They operate in a dynamic and stimulating environment, which provides their trainees with exposure to all aspects of field, and experience dealing with a huge range of clients.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Assisting on larger assignments, including all aspects of planning, completion and fieldwork management.
- Answering day to day audit queries from clients and consult with managers and partners appropriately, demonstrating good judgement
- Developing good working relationships with client employees, with whom you will have most contact
- Developing supervisory and coaching skills, providing on-the-job learning to junior colleagues and delegating work appropriately
The successful candidate will have:
- 2:1 Degree
- ABB at A-Levels or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and liaise with clients & other members of the team
Salary £18,000 - £23,000
Full study package will be provided