Part-time Payroll Assistant
Job Title: Part-time Payroll Specialist
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £12.00 to £15.00per hour DOE
Hours: 1 full day per week. (Ideally Mondays but flexible).
Our client offers outsourced Payroll and Bookkeeping services for a number of highly respected companies across Warwickshire. Due to flourishing demand, they are now looking to acquire the services of an experienced Payroll Specialist to join the team. The successful candidate will be expected to liaise with a variety of clients so therefore must have the ability to communicate effectively, upholding the reputation of the business.
- Accurately and successfully process the Payroll for various companies.
- Depending on the volume of business, possibly carry out some bookkeeping services if required.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve discrepancies in payroll records.
- Carry out all Payroll related administration.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You must have a wealth of previous payroll experience
- Previous experience of SAGE Payroll, SAGE 50 and Xero would be highly advantageous
- Good MS Office and Excel Skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written skills
Part-time. 1 day per week (this could well expand out to 2 or 3 days per week depending on your interest levels and volumes of business).
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Beth Lawrence for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.